Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter


Happy Easter!  The Easter Bunny and the table-setting fairy just came to my house!  Actually I feel asleep on the sofa earlier and woke up at 1:00, TV on, computer, dog and husband also sleeping on the sofa beside me!  I sent Doug off to bed and then decided to set the table for breakfast.  One less thing to do in the  morning and I could use the breakfast plates to hold the Easter goodies.  Bethany and Ian were asleep in their rooms so I did not want to wake them to get their Easter baskets.

Doug, Ian, and I had a WONDERFUL trip to Anderson, SC yesterday to visit with my aunt and two of my cousins and their spouses. It was such a lovely afternoon and I enjoyed myself so much. Such a perfect way to spend the day before Easter!  But the long trip and a nice dinner on the way home contributed to my untimely nap!




I am using my pink Bordallo Pinheiro plates for Easter breakfast.  I think the pink plates are perfect for Easter morning!  I went with everyday stainless (can you say, goes in the dishwasher) instead of silver, though I did add stemmed beverage glasses.  I didn't think about before this very moment, but I SHOULD have used my Yudu and made Easter napkins!


Above is another view of the table.  Below is a view of Ian's plate before I added his DVD set and CDs to his placesetting.  As my children have aged they prefer more "stuff", less candy, in their baskets.  Bethany has a bit of candy and two gift cards.  Aaron and Crissie, who will not make it for breakfast, will get a Zoku frozen pop maker, Zoku tool set, candy, a Longaberger Easter basket for Crissie to match Aaron's basket, and a gift card.


Finally, here is one more view of the centerpiece - embellished with Easter 2010 eggs and glitter eggs.  I have had this egg tree in the entryway since completing the decorating.  But I thought it could sit in the middle of the lazy Susan (a name I find so unfair!!) for Easter day.

Happy Easter Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin