Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Anna Hansen


My name is Anna Hansen, I am currently a student at Heriot Watt University studying property development and planning. When I finish my course, I aspire to own my own property business in Edinburgh. I am actively involved in charity fundraising and giving to people who need it most. I travelled to South Africa in 2009 for a month to work in an orphanage and a drop-in centre, I have also organised charity events in aid of Action Cancer and CMS while in my role as a sunday school teacher in my local church. I used to swim for my country when I was at school. In my spare time I love spending time with my family, who are very close and supportive of each other. I also spend time with my friends and of course like most girls, I love shopping! (maybe a bit too much!) I would describe myself as fun, loving, passionate, confident and outgoing! I love to meet new people and learn from them, which is why I am looking forward to meeting all the girls in the competition and in the run up to Miss Universe Great Britain.

Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk

MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Anna Hansen Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin